My BIO




RANDALL.LIBERO@GMAIL.COM    602.373.8823       

If there’s one thing I know it’s this: It's truly remarkable what a professional individual can achieve by speaking their truth and sharing powerful ideas to inspire and motivate people. We all have a chance every day through connection to understand deeper truths — about ourselves, each other and the world. 

I am a producer. I help people tell their stories. I’ve been doing it most of my professional life. I began my career began as a writer, cameraman, editor, and producer of TV pilots, documentaries, TV talk shows and commercials in Los Angeles during the 1980s. In the 1990s, I transitioned to the corporate media world and later created the first online media research facility and historical news archive for the U.S. State Department’s International Bureau of Broadcasting and WorldNet TV. My innovation earned me a major and prestigious agency award for my efforts. 


I continued my career as a journalist for several years writing national and international breaking news for CBS Radio and AOL Time Warner. It was my desire to tell the truth as a writer and journalist and took my job seriously serving the public at large. It was a major turning point in my life when I finally accepted the fact that both the U.S. government media apparatus and broadcast news companies owned by corporations have no interest in telling the public the truth — about anything.  


It was in 2004 when I shifted my career to the New Media landscape of online audio and video and partnered with the VoiceAmerica Network (VoiceAmerica.com). I became one of the first “Internet Media Producers” and for more than 17 years have developed and produced thousands of hours of online radio and TV programs and events for celebrity, best-selling author and business thought leader clients. My long list of successful talk radio shows and podcasts includes more than 20 originally developed shows that have reached over a 1 million audience milestone. 


I continue to be a creative collaborator, development consultant, media advisor and technical strategist for my clients. My focus is helping you tell your story effectively and with impact to attract and engage large international audiences for your content. 




Here a few podcasts I  still have a hand in 2023. 

Just so you know. -RL 






Comments